Friday, February 25

Cook Book Challenge Week #7

500 Vegan Recipes

I sat out of the challenge this week.. bummer!  I sent Chad to the bookstore to pick up a copy and he came home with "1000 Vegan Recipes."  I went back to the bookstore to exchange it and they were out of "500 Vegan Recipes."  Ugh!  

This picture is so sunny, I had to share.  I made these last weekend  while visiting my mom.  She had some super ripe bananas that were just about garbage, so I turned them into breakfast!  The recipe is "Banana-Walnut Breakfast Muffins" from "1000 Vegan Recipes."  I used half all-purpose flour and half whole wheat pastry flour and doubled the walnuts.  If I make them again, I would probably add a few more walnuts, because I love the crunchy texture. 

I have the cookbook for next week, so all I need is a shopping list and I'm ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment